Auckland is at step 1 of alert level 3. This means friends and whānau can reconnect and you can travel throughout the Auckland region to do exercise, sports or recreation outdoors, excluding Waiheke Island.
What does this mean for ferry travel?
- You can use public transport to travel throughout the Auckland region to do exercise, sports or recreation outdoors.
- You can only travel to Waiheke Island for recreation if you live on the island.
- The government has advised you must maintain physical distancing on public transport, we are operating with reduced passenger capacity to enable this.
- Remember to scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- Ferries are running to reduced timetables, click here to view them.
- A face mask or covering must be worn inside ferry terminals and on board.
- You do not need to wear a face mask or covering if you are under the age of 12 or have medical reasons not to. For more information on exemptions go to: COVID19.govt.nz
- Onboard cafes remain closed and the consumption of your own food and beverage on board is discouraged, please wait until after your journey with us.
We continue to follow government advice and will keep you updated as more information is made available. For more information on where and when you are permitted to travel go to: covid19.govt.nz.
Sailing safely, see you on the water.