Zoom across the Gulf, zip through the trees… zonk them out!
The July School holidays just got awesome with a Waiheke Island zipline and ferry adventure combo for the whole family. Zip side by side with the kids – who go two for the price of one!* You’ll have their adrenaline soaring by day, and enjoy a fuss-free bedtime that night.
- Waiheke Island return ferry and coach transfers: Transportation is seamless, as EcoZip Adventures’ shuttle will meet your ferry at Matiatia Wharf for a mini-tour on your way to their site. Plus, after your adventure, they’ll drop you off in time for your return ferry.
- Zipline and forest walk adventure at EcoZip Adventures: First, take to the skies on three unique, dual flying fox ziplines. Then enjoy an easy, guided nature walk through native forest.
How to book
Bookings are subject to availability and essential to avoid disappointment. To secure your reservation, please book through our call centre: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph:09 367 9111
- Ecozip + Return Ferry Combo (Up to 2 kids): $99*
- Ecozip + Return Ferry Combo (1 Adult): $168
*Children must be accompanied by at least one full paying adult who will participate on the zipline experience.
Terms & Conditions
- * Children must be accompanied by at least one full paying adult who will participate on the zipline experience. Adult price is $168 per person for ferry and zipline.
- Any non-participating adult accompanying groups as a spectator will need to arrange their own transfers to EcoZip. Limited space may be available on the EcoZip shuttle for a fee, but space cannot be guaranteed.
- Valid 7 days a week.
- Child age is 5 - 15 years old inclusive.
- Valid for travel/bookings from Saturday 5th to Sunday 21st July 2019.
- Bookings must be made at any Fullers360 ticket office or by calling 09 367 9111. Not available online.
- Bookings essential and subject to availability.
- To participate in the EcoZip experience you need to weigh at least 30kg (66lbs) and not more than 125kg (275lbs). There is no age limit to zipline, but children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the zipline properly authorised to agree to EcoZip Booking Terms and sign the Participation Waiver on the minor's behalf. For full zipline terms and conditions please visit ecozipadventures.co.nz.