Auckland Harbour Cruise
Cruise the sparkling waters of Auckland’s beautiful Waitemata Harbour and learn about the city's best-loved landmarks with full commentary from our knowledgeable crew. The cruise includes a FREE return ticket to Devonport and a brief stopover at volcanic Rangitoto Island, so you can get a small taste of its volcanic terrain.
Highlights include views of the Harbour Bridge, the city skyline, Devonport’s historic naval base, Bean Rock Lighthouse and panoramic views of Rangitoto Island. Our crew will serve you with morning or afternoon tea (a hot drink and a muffin) throughout the duration of your cruise.
On this cruise you'll have the opportunity for a brief stopover at Rangitoto Island to experience its unique volcanic terrain firsthand.
This island is pest-free and provides a sanctuary for our native wildlife. Please help to ensure the island stays pest-free. Check your bags and shoes for seeds, dirt, any insects or skinks, mice and rats before travelling to these islands.
|Availability:||Daily at 10.30am & 1.30pm|
|Time:||1 ½ Hour|
|Tour Price:||Adult $42.00, Child $21.00, Family $105.00|
FREE Devonport return ticket
Your Harbour Cruise ticket includes a free return ticket to Devonport which can be used whenever you like - it doesn't have to be the same day. Hop across the harbour and spend some time exploring delightful shops, cafes and galleries.
What to Bring
- Good walking shoes, sun block and a sun hat.
- A light rain jacket, depending on the time of year and conditions
No tours Christmas Day.
IMPORTANT BIOSECURITY INFORMATION
This island is pest-free and provides a sanctuary for our native wildlife. Please help to ensure the island stays pest-free. Our vessels are licensed by the Department of Conservation (DOC) and the Auckland Council to visit islands in the Hauraki Gulf. We run a biosecurity system on all our vessels which meet the criteria to hold a ‘Pest-Free Warrant’ for the Hauraki Gulf.
What you need to do to prepare for your trip to pest-free Rangitoto Island:
- Please check your bags for stowaways, such as mice, rats, Argentine Ants and Rainbow Skinks to name a few.
- Ensure your footwear, clothing and bags are clean and free of soil and seeds.
- Your lunch must be packed in a rodent-proof/ sealed container e.g. hard plastic.
- No open bags or boxes will be allowed on-board. Everything you bring must be sealed or zipped closed.