Explore Waiheke Island like never before - on a mountain bike or an e-bike. Cycle to cafés, past vineyards, or on rugged coastal tracks.
- One full day bike hire – Mountain bikes or e-bikes are available for men and women in a range of sizes.
- Helmet, bike lock and map – All the safety essentials are included, as well as a map of Waiheke and the best areas to explore by bike.
- Convenient pick up and drop off - Waiheke Auto Rental is located inside the ferry terminal at Matiatia Wharf. Go inside the ferry terminal (on the left) to the Waiheke Auto Rentals booth, to be processed. Please allow approximately 15 minutes for the return procedures and subsequent walk to your scheduled ferry departure.
- Return ferry fare - This package includes one adult return ferry fare to Waiheke Island from Downtown Auckland.
E-BIKE + FERRY COMBO: $99
MOUNTAIN BIKE + FERRY COMBO: $70
Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment. Not recommended for those under 15 years.
Terms & Conditions
- NZ law states helmets must be worn. Helmets are provided upon rental and a range of sizes are available
- A credit card will be required upon bike collection as security for the rental. It will not be charged unless there is damage to the bike upon return
- Payment is due at time of booking confirmation
- E-Bikes not recommended for those under 15 years old
- All E-Bikes are designed for travelling on sealed roads only. E-Bikes are not permitted on any unsealed roads on the eastern side of the island, including Orapiu, Man-O-War, Stoney Batter.
- Waiheke Auto Rentals do not permit customers from travelling beyond Waiheke Road in Onetangi due to safety reasons.
- Fullers Terms & Conditions Apply