The Fullers360 Auckland to Rotoroa Island ferry is taking a break from its scheduled services. We hope to be back cruising to this incredible part of the Hauraki Gulf shortly, please check back in with us soon.
Spend more time on the beautiful island by staying overnight in a vintage-style holiday home.
Whether you’re looking for a private getaway or corporate retreat, Rotoroa Island offers a range of unique accommodation options. Choose between a hostel style house and three private holiday homes. The self-contained homes all offer comfortable amenities including linen, cleaning services, and flexible checkout times for the holiday homes.
- Serenity – four bedrooms and optional adjacent bunkhouse (sleeps up to 13 people).
- Oranga – three bedrooms (sleeps up to six people).
- Mahoe – four bedrooms (sleeps up to seven people).
- The Superintendent’s House – four dormitory-style rooms (sleeps up to 18 people).
- Bookings are essential. Please be sure to review all details and booking terms and conditions from Rotoroa Island Trust.
- Prior to booking, check that the ferry is available on your chosen arrival and departure dates.
For more information and to make a booking, please visit the Rotoroa Island accommodation page.
Important biosecurity information
Rotoroa Island is a pest-free wildlife sanctuary, which means there are important biosecurity requirements in place. All visitors must complete and bring the biosecurity checklist.