Waiheke Island Freight Services
Fullers’ Waiheke Island freight service offers a range of transporting solutions which include mail, small household items, perishables and general food items. Our service operates between downtown Auckland ferry terminal and Matiatia Wharf 7 days a week all year round (including some public holidays).
Please contact us on 09 367 9104 to talk to us about freight sailing times.
Wharf to Wharf freight costs:
|Small freight cage (1m³)||$55.00|
|Large freight cage (1.4m³)||$65.00|
|Individual items up to 15kg (430mm x 400mm x 230mm)||$7.50 each|
|Individual items up to 25kg (600mm x 420mm x320mm)||$14.00 each|
Freight Office/Depot Location:
Fullers Freight Office
Pier 1, Ferry Terminal
Phone: 09 367 9104 (weekdays only)
Fullers Freight Office is closed in the weekends. For urgent queries please call our contact centre on 09 367 9111
Matiatia Wharf, Waiheke Island
Phone: 09 372 8305
Mobile: 021 720 982
Freight needs to be delivered to the Fullers Freight Office/Depot at least 45 minutes before the freight sailing time
Conditions for service:
- Freight/ packages need to be labelled and securely packaged.
- Fragile contents need to be labelled and brought to the attention of freight staff.
- Large or unusual items are transported at the discretion of freight staff.
- Fullers will not be held accountable for breakages due to faulty packaging.
- Any item not packaged is transported at owner’s risk.
Fullers’ liability for freight that is under Fullers' care and control is limited to liability pursuant to the Carriage of Goods Act 1979. The Act limits Fullers' liability to $1,500 per person. Consignors are advised to arrange their own insurance cover for amounts over $1,500.