Get the most of this ferry and car package and explore at your own pace. As your own tour guide, you'll be able to venture to parts of the island that most tours don't visit. Pick up and drop off is conveniently located at Matiatia wharf.
||One full day car hire - your car will be an automatic four-door, five-seat sedan or hatchback from the reliable Waiheke Auto Rentals. Vehicles are well-suited to operate on the island's narrow, winding roads.
||Return ferry fare - this package includes one adult return ferry fare to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland.
||Convenient pick up and drop off – Waiheke Auto Rentals is located inside Matiatia Ferry Terminal. Please allow approximately 15 minutes to complete your car hire return and walk to meet your departing ferry.
||Baby and booster seats - if you're bringing the whole family, car seats are available ($15 each) and can be arranged upon car pickup.
||Optional upgrade – vehicle upgrades and extended hire periods are available, just ask at the rental counter at Matiatia Ferry Terminal about their great deals.
Waiheke car rental and return ferry combo: $99.
Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment. To secure your reservation, please book through our Call Centre at email@example.com or 09 367 9111.
The fine print
To rent a vehicle the following conditions must be met:
- The hirer is responsible for refuelling before returning.
- For insurance purposes an imprint of your credit card will be taken. Please note if you are over 25 years your Maximum Insurance Liability can be reduced from $2,500 to $350 for a fee of $25 or if you are 21-25 years your Maximum Insurance Liability can be reduced from $3,000 to $500 for a fee of $35.
- All drivers must be over the age of 21 years and Waiheke Auto Rentals must see a full car driver’s license of every driver (any nationality is acceptable, but must be in English).
- Waiheke Auto Rentals reserves the right to allocate an available vehicle in the above specification range.
- Standard conditions of rental apply and the customer signs a rental agreement.
- A full day is 8am until the last ferry sailing of the day (see timetables). A late drop procedure is available for customers who wish to stay until the evening.
All Experiences and Tours are subject to Fullers360 Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct.