The freight service operates Monday to Friday (closed weekends and public holidays).
The downtown Auckland freight shed accepts drop-offs and pick-ups between 8am and 2pm only.
We operate a flexible service based on demand and vessel capacity.
Departing Auckland: three sailings per day between 9am and 2pm.
Departing Waiheke: two sailings per day between 9am and 2pm.
Fullers360 Freight office
Downtown Ferry Terminal
99 Quay Street
Phone: 09 367 9104
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8am-2pm (closed weekends and public holidays).
Fullers360 Matiatia Ticket Office
Phone: 09 372 8305
Hours of operation (freight handling): Monday to Friday, 8am-3pm (closed weekends and public holidays).
Each dedicated freight sailing can accept one trolley, with a maximum capacity of 40kg.
Wharf-to-wharf freight costs
Should not exceed 210mm x 297mm x 20mm. Weight: 1kg.
Small items $8
Should not exceed 300mm x 300mm x 230mm. Weight: 14kg.
- This service is only available between Auckland Downtown Ferry Terminal and Matiatia Ferry Terminal.
- This service operates Monday to Friday only.
- The sailing times are flexible based on demand and availability of space on the vessel.
- Oversized goods and Items above the specified size and weight will not be accepted.
- No bookings or layovers are available at either wharf. Items need to be collected same day or will be sent to Auckland to be returned to sender.
- Items need to be collected and payment arranged prior to availing the service.
- Freight/packages must be labeled with the receiver’s contact information and securely packaged, and are transported at the owner’s risk.
For transport of any urgent medications or lab samples that need to be transported at short notice, please call Fullers360 Freight Shed at 09 367 9104 to speak to one of our staff members. Outside our hours of operation, please call our Customer Care Centre at 09 367 9111.
Fullers360's liability for freight that is under Fuller360's care and control is limited to liability pursuant to the Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017. The Act limits Fullers' liability to $1,500 per person. Consignors are advised to arrange their own insurance cover for amounts over $1,500.