Auckland City, Northcote Point
Northcote Point Wharf Closure Update
Friday 22 June 2018
Please be advised that due to further necessary investigations over the next week (weather permitting), Auckland Transport has closed Northcote Point wharf until further notice. No Northcote Point ferry services will operate during this time and the wharf will be closed to the public. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Northcote Point Public Transportation Options:
AT will offer a free ferry bus replacement service from Northcote Point wharf to Birkenhead ferry terminal from Monday, 25 June 2018 until Friday, 29 June 2018. Please look out for a Birkenhead Transport bus at pick up points.
• Buses depart Northcote Point wharf 15 minutes prior to the Birkenhead ferry sailing time.
• Buses depart Birkenhead ferry terminal for Northcote Point wharf five minutes after the Birkenhead ferry departs.
• Buses will not be provided for the last sailing on Friday or during weekends.
• AT HOP Inner Ferry Monthly passes will be accepted on the Birkenhead ferry.
• Bus replacement services are subject to change.
To see the timetable for buses connecting with the ferry please see: https://at.govt.nz/bus-train-ferry/service-announcements/northcote-point-ferry-wharf-closure/
As another option, please consider using the 960 bus service during weekdays to connect to Onewa Road and inbound city services. The usual bus fares will apply.