Alert level one - safe travel advice for traveling with us
- Masks or face coverings are mandatory while travelling with us.
- Keep track of your movements with the NZ COVID Tracer App by scanning the QR code posters onboard our vessels or fill in the manual passenger register.
- Physical distancing is still encouraged.
- Continue to keep up high levels of personal hygiene. Utilise the hand sanitiser available on wharves before boarding. Alternatively, hand washing is available via the on-board bathrooms.
- Plan ahead and allow extra time while travelling by arriving at least 15 minutes early for your service.
- Stay home if you’re unwell and avoid public transport.
- Be kind to one another, including our crew who are committed to keeping you safe.
For more information on Government guidelines, please visit covid19.govt.nz.