TRAVEL ADVICE at Alert Level Three
Auckland is now in Alert Level Three until midnight Friday 14th August 2020.
For those who require our services for essential travel, this is our advice:
- Wear a face covering - the Government has recommended the use of face coverings on public transport
- Follow physical distancing guidelines, keeping 2 meters apart from fellow passengers. To ensure there is enough space, our passenger capacity will be reduced through this period. We will be operating with 50% passenger capacity on Waiheke Island and Devonport routes, and 20% passenger capacity on all other services.
- Utilise the hand sanitiser available on wharves before boarding
- Keep track of your movements with the COVID Tracer App or our onboard passenger register
- Stay home if you’re sick and avoid public transport
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible
- Avoid peak commuter periods
- Be kind to one another, including our crew who are committed to keeping you safe
Please continue to follow the Ministry of Health guidelines and only travel on our services for essential purposes. As always, our crew are here to help and ensure your journey is a safe one.
For more information of where and when you are permitted to travel, please visit www.covid19.govt.nz.