Rangitoto to Home Bay walk
- Walk from volcanic Rangitoto Island to Motutapu’s lush, green landscape.
- Steeped in Māori history.
- Time: 3.5 hours one-way.
- Distance: 9.8km one-way.
- Difficulty: moderate.
Motutapu Island Volunteer initiatives
- Help with conservation and restoration efforts on an ancient island.
- Participate in tree planting, weed control, nursery work and more.
- Public volunteer days are held on alternate Sundays.
- Unique experience for families, corporate groups and teambuilding.