Your safety is important to us. To ensure that your journey is smooth sailing please follow the safety guidelines listed below:
- Use handrails when moving around the vessel
- Watch for trip hazards such as raised doorsills, uneven surfaces and gangways
- Please remain seated until the vessel has completed berthing at the wharf
- Remove luggage/bags from seats. Place in the luggage area or on the floor away from aisle
- In case of an emergency, stay seated and listen for instructions from the crew.
- Familiarise yourself with the location of the life jackets on your particular vessel.
- Each vessel can be different and your crew will announce the locations during your departure.
- Supervise your children at all times during the journey.
- Climbing, jumping or running on board the vessel is not permitted at any time.
- Crew have been empowered to ask your children to discontinue any unsafe or unruly behaviour.
If you see another passenger displaying unsafe or concerning behaviour, please notify crew immediately.
- Hot drinks can cause third-degree burns, please take care with hot drinks when moving.
- If you need assistance carrying a hot drink, please ask the crew.
Watch your feet
- Watch your feet when embarking or disembarking the vessel.
- Gangways can and do move.