These Terms and Conditions apply to all services operated by Fullers360 Experiences and Cruises (Fullers360).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket or boarding any Fullers360 vessel or vehicle. By purchasing a ticket or using our services in any way, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Fullers360 may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them online.
- All customers must have a valid ticket to travel. If a ticket is lost, stolen, defaced or mutilated, a replacement ticket must be purchased before a customer can travel.
- A valid ticket must be presented for inspection at any time, if requested by any crew or staff.
- All ferry tickets are non-refundable and are valid for one year from the date of purchase with the exception of flexipasses, periodic passes, dated ferry tickets and tours.
- All tickets must be used in accordance with any time, date and/or special conditions indicated on the ticket, and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Customers must arrive prior to the departure time and board the vessel promptly. Gates will close at least two minutes prior to the departure time.
- All services, sailings and itineraries are subject to change at Fullers360’s discretion. Reasons may include, but are not limited to weather and sea conditions, and operational and safety requirements.
- Unused portions of concession or periodic tickets will not be refunded.
- Advance bookings are recommended for Fullers360 tour products and tourist services. Full payment is required at time of booking to confirm your booking.
- Any bookings with outstanding payments will be treated as unconfirmed.
- Tickets for Fullers360 tours may be exchanged or refunded up to 48 hours prior to time of travel. No refunds will be given for cancellations within 48 hours of travel time. Customers must travel on the time and date that has been booked with tickets displaying the correct time and date of travel. The following tours apply:
- Wine on Waiheke tour
- Taste of Waiheke tour
- Twilight Wine and Dine tour
- Explorer Hop-on Hop-off tour
- Harbour Cruise
- Zip, Wine and Dine tour
- Devonport Explorer tour
- Rangitoto Volcanic Explorer tour
- Coromandel (including tours)
- Rotoroa Island
- Tiritiri Matangi Island (including guided walk)
- Winter Wine Dine Package
- Bike Waiheke
- Drive Waiheke
- Waiheke Sea, Land & Sky
- A deposit may be requested to confirm your reservation or booking for a charter or large group in which case it will be a non-refundable payment. Payment of a deposit forms part of the final payment and means you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Fullers360 may sell services of other operators who are not connected with Fullers360 and whose operations are outside the control of Fullers360. Fullers360 accept no responsibility or liability for the service provided by those operators except as required by law.
- Tickets and passes remain the property of Fullers360 and we may request any expired or fully used tickets or passes be surrendered.
- If a customer is using a Fullers360 service for business purposes, the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 do not apply.
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars and include Goods and Services Tax.
Liability of Fullers360
- Customers travel at their own risk and Fullers360 will not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury suffered by customers or loss or damage to a customer's property.
- Fullers360 will not be liable for any loss, damage or delay caused by or arising from an event beyond their control.
- Fullers360 may use any mode of transport to carry customers and may substitute the mode of transport used at any time.
Fullers360 does not guarantee that services will be available at any particular time or at all, and is not liable to a customer or any other person for any consequences, loss or damage as a result of a cancellation or any variation of the time of arrival or departure from any wharf or stop of any vessel or vehicle;
- If there is contributory negligence on the part of a customer or other person, Fullers360’s liability is subject to the law relating to contributory negligence.
- Fullers360 may vary or cancel wholly or in part the scheduled services shown in their timetables or may vary the point at which vessels/buses will pick up and drop off customers.
- Fullers360 will not guarantee the time of arrival or departure of its services at the times published in its timetable.
- Fullers360 will not guarantee the availability of any seat or any specific area within a vessel to any Customer.
- Tickets are subject to any alteration which Fullers360 may make to the service to which that ticket relates during the currency of the ticket and the holder of the ticket is not entitled to any allowance or compensation due to any change in the time or location of the service or any reduction in the service.
Fullers360 are not required to refund money or to make any other allowance to a Customer:
- for cancelled, delayed, rescheduled or relocated services; or
- who changes their mind or has a change in circumstances; or
- for any unused portion of concession or periodic tickets; or
- who has lost or mislaid his or her Ferry Ticket, who has a damaged Ferry Ticket or who presents a stolen or expired Ferry Ticket;
- because of a subsequent reduction in the Rate for that Ticket Type; or
- who is unable to fully utilise their Ferry Ticket for any reason; and
- who is unable to provide proof of purchase.
Nothing in these Conditions is intended to limit or replace any rights Customers have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
The Customer will indemnify the Operator at all times against any loss, damage or cost suffered or incurred by the Operator as a direct or indirect result of a breach by the Customer of its obligations under these Conditions.
Auckland Transport HOP Cards
- Customers may take one piece of carry-on luggage. Excessive, large or additional luggage should be referred to freight and will be treated accordingly.
- Crew may determine whether luggage is acceptable as carry-on luggage, based on space in the vessel, safety and the size of the luggage.
- All luggage taken on-board is carried at the owner’s risk. Fullers360 accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged luggage. Please be mindful with your luggage and keep all valuable items with you at all times.
- The Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017 will apply to freight luggage where a separate fee has been charged for its carriage specifically. Our liability for intentional damage or loss is limited and proof of value may be required. All luggage must be packed appropriately for transportation via freight. If luggage is incorrectly packaged or is inappropriate for freight, Fullers360 will not be liable for its damage or loss. Valuable items are not appropriate for freight.
- The carriage of dangerous goods is regulated by the Maritime Rules of Maritime New Zealand. No petrol or large gas cylinders will be carried. Any item that has a fuel tank, any LPG bottles, paints, batteries and other volatile or corrosive substances must be declared prior to embarking, and if Fullers360 accept transporting the goods, they must be packaged and stored in accordance with the instructions of the Master, crew or staff. If in doubt, speak to staff or crew about any goods you wish to transport, declare all items. All goods are carried at the discretion of the Master of the vessel.
- Firearms must be declared and surrendered to the Master, who will stow it in the bridge for the duration of the sailing.
- Failure to follow crew instructions may mean luggage or goods will not be accepted on-board the vessel. Fullers360 will not be liable to any customer in any way, if luggage or goods are refused to be carried onboard.
- Fullers360 operate public holiday timetables on services.
- Fullers360 have limited services over the Christmas New Year holiday period, please contact Fullers360 for further details, or refer to our Christmas timetable when available.
Commercial use of video, photography or audio recording equipment without permission of Fullers360 is prohibited. For enquiries or permission to film, please contact:email@example.com
For commercial use of video, photography or audio recording equipment on or around the wharf areas, please contact Auckland Transport, or on DOC islands, please contact DOC.
Advertising or literature
Distribution or posting of any literature or advertisements on the Fullers360 vessels or vehicles without permission is prohibited. For enquiries about advertising, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Auckland Transport Gold HOP cardholders, or blue HOP cardholders with the SuperGold or Auckland Transport Senior Citizen ID concession loaded on it can travel for free on selected Fullers360 ferry services from 9am weekdays, all day on weekends and public holidays.
SuperGold Card holders can travel free after 9am Monday to Friday and all hours on the weekends and public holidays to the following destinations:
- Waiheke Island
- Stanley Bay
- Northcote Point
- Half Moon Bay
- Gulf Harbour
Free travel does NOT apply on ferries servicing Rangitoto Island, Motutapu, Coromandel, Orapiu, Rotoroa or Tiritiri Matangi Islands and all Fullers360 tours services.
Before 9am on weekdays, SuperGold and AT Senior Citizen ID cardholders must pay the relevant adult fare for their travel.
AT Gold HOP Cards are subject to SuperGold Conditions of Use - read more here.
Accessible travel on Fullers360
Fullers360 strives to offer accessible and affordable transport to all our customers travelling with access challenges and those with limited mobility.
When travelling with Fullers360, we recommend you contact us on 09 367 9111 in advance to ensure the service you will be travelling on can provide you with additional assistance and is accessible to your needs
Most of the Fullers360 fleet are wheelchair accessible via ramps. Ferry wharves are also wheelchair accessible at the following locations:
- Downtown Auckland Ferry Terminal
- Half Moon Bay (accessibility is vessel dependant)
- Northcote Point (accessibility is tidal dependant)
- Waiheke Island (Matiatia)
Please note: Extreme tide or weather may mean that some of the listed destinations become inaccessible to wheelchairs.
Ferry wharves and ferries which are NOT wheelchair accessible:
- Rangitoto wharf and Islington Bay wharf (Rangitoto Island)
- Stanley Bay wharf
- Osprey (operates most off-peak week day services to Birkenhead, Northcote Point and Bayswater)
- Rotoroa Island
- Buses on Waiheke Island are not wheelchair accessible and it is recommended that a taxi is used. Waiheke Express: 0800 700 789
Concessionary fares are available to qualifying customers who travel with an Auckland Transport Total Mobility ID card or NZ Foundation for the Blind card. The concession allows the above card holders to purchase a discounted fare at any time on the following services:
- Waiheke Island
- Stanley Bay
- Northcote Point
- Half Moon Bay
- Gulf Harbour
The ID card must be shown when the ticket is issued and when boarding the ferry.
At Fullers360’s discretion, the carer of a person with the Auckland Transport Total Mobility ID card or NZ Foundation for the Blind card is entitled to travel for free on the same journey to assist the passenger. Appropriate ID must be shown at the time of purchase for the carer to be eligible for this concessionary fare. Although there is no discount for those with Mobility or Foundation for the Blind cards on our Tour products, at Fullers360’s discretion, carers who are required to assist these passengers may travel free. Appropriate ID must be shown at the time of purchase for the carer to be eligible for this fare.
Tickets & passes terms and conditions
- Under 5's: Travel free when accompanied by a fare paying customer.
- 5-15 years inclusive: Child fare.
- 16-19 years inclusive with valid Auckland region school id: on Waiheke.
- 16-64 years inclusive: Adult fare.
- 65 years and over: Adult, refer to terms and conditions.
For some charters and services, child discounts will not apply and a full adult fare will need to be paid to secure a booking. This will be advised at the time of booking.
10 Trip Tickets:
- Devonport adult 10 trip: maximum 2 persons for any one sailing.
- Devonport child 10 trip: maximum 2 children for any one sailing.
- Devonport tertiary 10 trip: maximum 1 student for any one sailing.
- Devonport special 10 trip: maximum 1 person for any one sailing.
- Waiheke adult FlexiPass: maximum 4 persons for any one sailing.
- Waiheke child FlexiPass: maximum 4 children for any one sailing.
- Waiheke tertiary FlexiPass: maximum 1 student for any one sailing.
- Waiheke Island and Devonport services: 2 adults and 2 children.
- Rangitoto ferry, Harbour Cruise and Waiheke and Rangitoto Explorer tours: 2 adults and 2 children.
- Coromandel: 2 adults and 2 children.
- Orapiu: 2 adults and 2 children.
- Rotoroa Island: 2 adults and 2 children.
- Tiritiri Matangi Island: 2 adults and 2 children.
Monthly passes and Waiheke and Devonport 30-day passes common terms:
- New Monthly Pass or Devonport 30-Day Pass holders must first visit a Fullers360 Ticket Office to register the pass.
- Personal details will be taken to register your pass. These details will not be used for promotional purposes unless specified by the owner of the card.
- In the event your pass has been lost or stolen, you must visit a Fullers360 Discovery to cancel the pass. You cannot request for another person to do this on your behalf.
- If a replacement pass is requested, there will be a $10.00 replacement fee.
- Passes require a photo to be taken at registration. No sunglasses, caps, hats or beanies should be worn for the photo. Your face must be clearly visible.
- A valid Monthly or Devonport 30-Day Pass entitles you to a 15% discount off food and beverage items and a 15% discount off a maximum of two single or return tickets for any of Fullers360 services.
- A Monthly or Devonport 30-Day Pass is not transferable to any other service, or to any other person.
Adult Monthly passes:
- A Fullers360 Monthly Pass is available on Devonport and Waiheke services.
- Monthly Passes are sold as a calendar month, starting 1st of the month, and are available to be purchased or renewed 5 days prior, or for 5 days after the 1st day of the month.
- Renewals can be purchased at a Fullers360 Ticket Office or online.
- Child Monthly Passes are available on the Waiheke services.
- For more information on AT HOP monthly passes for other destinations visit the AT HOP website here.
Devonport 30-Day passes:
- The 30-Day Pass is effective for 30 days beginning the day of first use.
- The 30-Day Pass must be first validated within one year from the date of purchase.
- Renewals can be done at a Fullers Ticket Offices.
- FlexiPasses trips are valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
- FlexiPass trips can be purchased in 10-trip increments.
- FlexiPasses can be purchased online or at any Fullers360 Ticket Office. Renewals can only be done online. Personal details will be taken to register your pass. These details will not be used for promotional purposes unless specified by the owner of the card.
Waiheke 40-Trip passes:
- The 40-Trip Pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- A maximum of two people may travel on a 40-Trip Adult Pass on any one sailing. A maximum of four children may travel on a 40-Trip Child Pass on any one sailing.
- Registering your pass is optional. However, if your pass is lost or stolen and your pass is registered, it can be cancelled and a replacement pass (with the number of unused trips) can be obtained, for a $10.00 replacement fee.
- Fullers360 will not be responsible for any lost or stolen passes, or any unused trips. Please keep your pass in a safe place.
Waiheke locals off-island tickets:
- These tickets are only available for purchase at the Matiatia Ticket Office.
- The first journey must be ex-Matiatia, the return trip must be completed within the same day.
- These tickets are only valid for travel on the date indicated on the ticket.
Waiheke tertiary commuter fares:
If you hold a current Auckland Transport Tertiary Student ID card with a valid AT sticker you are eligible to purchase a Waiheke Tertiary monthly pass or Waiheke Tertiary FlexiPass. Fullers have the right to withdraw this condition at any time. The Auckland Transport Tertiary Student ID card must be presented at the time of purchase and when validating your ticket/pass. Alternative ID may be requested and must be shown if requested to compare to the name on the Student ID.
Fullers360 gift vouchers:
- Gift Cards may be redeemed at any ticket office but cannot be redeemed on-board vessels.
- Gift Cards will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Any unredeemed balance on expiry cannot be redeemed after this date.
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed for ferry tickets and tour products. It cannot be used to purchase food and beverages or redeemed/refunded for cash at any time
Last Updated: December 2019