Auckland is the perfect gateway to discover the Hauraki Gulf. Escape the bustle of the city centre and join a guided experience to islands afar. Whether you’re after an action-packed adventure, luxury winery tour, or historical journey, we have you covered.
Waiheke Island Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus tour
- Your adventure starts as soon as you board your Fullers360 ferry to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland, your return ferry ticket is included in the tour price.
- Your Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus will be waiting for you right outside Matiatia Ferry Terminal as you arrive on the island.
- Explore the island at your own pace, hop off at one of the 16 stops or stay on for a scenic 1.5 hour loop tour of the island.
- Stops include vineyards, restaurants, shops, art galleries, beaches and nature walks.
- Listen to commentary and local tips from your onboard host.
Waiheke Island $99 Ferry & Car Hire
- One full day car hire - your car will be an automatic four-door, five-seat sedan or hatchback from the reliable Waiheke Auto Rental.
- Baby and booster seats - If you're bringing the whole family, carseats are available
- Convenient pick up and drop off - Waiheke Auto Rental is located inside the ferry terminal at Matiatia Wharf.
- Insurance, island maps and information – These necessities are all included in the price of the hire.
- Optional upgrade - Please note vehicle upgrades and extended hire periods are available
- Return ferry fare - This package includes one adult return ferry fare to Waiheke Island from Downtown Auckland.
Ferry and bike/e-bike hire
- One full day bike or e-bike hire.
- Mountain bikes or e-bikes available for in a range of sizes.
- All the safety essentials including helmet and bike lock are included.
- Follow a map across Waiheke to the best areas to explore by bike.
- Convenient pick up and drop off.
- Return ferry fare.
EcoZip adventure tour
- Half day.
- Adrenaline-pumping adventure on EcoZip’s zipline.
- Dual cables let you fly side-by-side with a friend.
- Easy 1.4 km guided native bush walk.
- Return ferry to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland and scenic coach transfers.
Waiheke sea, land and sky
- Return ferry to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland.
- One day Hop-on Hop-off Explorer Bus tour to explore the island at your own pace.
- 30 minute scenic flight experience over Waiheke Island with Waiheke Wings.
Coromandel Peninsula Driving Creek Pottery Explorer
Coromandel Peninsula Historic Coromandel Town
- Scenic ferry from Downtown Auckland across the Hauraki Gulf
- Sail via Orapiu and Rotoroa Island
- Shuttle from Hannafords Wharf to historic Coromandel Town
- Gateway to the Coromandel Peninsula