See what’s out there Waiheke Explorer Tour
- Your adventure starts as soon as you hop on the ferry to Waiheke Island from Downtown Auckland, your return ferry ticket is included in the tour price
- Board the modern Explorer Bus waiting right outside the Matiatia Ferry Terminal
- Explore the island at your own pace, hop off at one of the 17 stops or stay on for a scenic 1.5 hour loop tour of the island
- Stops include top vineyards, restaurants, shops, art galleries, beaches and nature walks
- Listen to commentary and local tips by on board island host
- Your Explorer bus meets the return ferry to Downtown Auckland
Waiheke Island Sea, Land & Sky
The Waiheke Sea, Land & Sky tour is currently taking a break. We hope to have you back exploring shortly, please check back in with us soon.
- Return ferry to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland
- 1 day Waiheke Explorer Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour to explore the island at your own pace
- 30 minute scenic flight experience over Waiheke Island with Waiheke Wings
waiheke island Ferry & Bike/E-Bike Combo
- Explore Waiheke Island like never before
- One full day bike or e-bike hire
- Mountain bikes or e-bikes available for men and women in a range of sizes.
- All the safety essentials including helmet & bike lock
- Includes a map of Waiheke and the best areas to explore by bike.
- Convenient pick up and drop off
- Return ferry fare
Car and Ferry Combo Drive Waiheke
- One full day car or scooter hire - Your car will be an automatic four-door, five-seat sedan or hatchback from the reliable Waiheke Auto Rental.
- Baby and booster seats - If you're bringing the whole family, carseats are available
- Convenient pick up and drop off - Waiheke Auto Rental is located inside the ferry terminal at Matiatia Wharf.
- Insurance, island maps and information – These necessities are all included in the price of the hire.
- Optional upgrade - Please note vehicle upgrades and extended hire periods are available
- Return ferry fare - This package includes one adult return ferry fare to Waiheke Island from Downtown Auckland.