Waiheke Island SUMMER WINE & DINE
- Seasonal, multi course meal options crafted specially for the Summer Wine & Dine
- Choose from one of six unique Waiheke restaurants
- Enjoy either a glass of wine or wine tasting – see restaurant menu for specific offerings
- Cross the iconic Hauraki Gulf on the Fullers360 sailing from Auckland Ferry Terminal.
- Return on-island transfers to your choice of restaurant.
- After an afternoon or evening of indulgence, cruise back to the mainland by Ferry.
See what’s out there Waiheke Explorer Tour
- Your adventure starts as soon as you hop on the ferry to Waiheke Island from Downtown Auckland, your return ferry ticket is included in the tour price
- Board the modern Explorer Bus waiting right outside the Matiatia Ferry Terminal
- Explore the island at your own pace, hop off at one of the 16 stops or stay on for a scenic 1.5 hour loop tour of the island
- Stops include top vineyards, restaurants, shops, art galleries, beaches and nature walks
- Listen to commentary and local tips by on board island host
- Your Explorer bus meets the return ferry to Downtown Auckland
Waiheke Island Explorer plus, from $93
- Cross the iconic Hauraki Gulf on the Fullers360 sailing from Downtown Auckland Ferry Terminal.
- Choose from either a lunch at one of three local eateries, with your choice of beer or wine, options from fish & chips to café dining, or wine tasting at three top vineyards. Children’s meal options are available.
- All day Explorer Hop-on Hop-off Bus tour, stopping at your choice of 16 locations.
- After a day exploring Waiheke, cruise back to the mainland by Ferry.
waiheke island Ferry & Bike/E-Bike Combo
- Explore Waiheke Island like never before
- One full day bike or e-bike hire
- Mountain bikes or e-bikes available for men and women in a range of sizes.
- All the safety essentials including helmet & bike lock
- Includes a map of Waiheke and the best areas to explore by bike.
- Convenient pick up and drop off
- Return ferry fare
Waiheke Island $99 Ferry & Car Hire
- One full day car hire - your car will be an automatic four-door, five-seat sedan or hatchback from the reliable Waiheke Auto Rental.
- Baby and booster seats - If you're bringing the whole family, carseats are available
- Convenient pick up and drop off - Waiheke Auto Rental is located inside the ferry terminal at Matiatia Wharf.
- Insurance, island maps and information – These necessities are all included in the price of the hire.
- Optional upgrade - Please note vehicle upgrades and extended hire periods are available
- Return ferry fare - This package includes one adult return ferry fare to Waiheke Island from Downtown Auckland.
Waiheke Island Sea, Land & Sky
- Return ferry to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland
- 1 day Waiheke Explorer Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour to explore the island at your own pace
- 30 minute scenic flight experience over Waiheke Island with Waiheke Wings
waiheke island EcoZip Adventure Tour
- Half day
- Adrenaline-pumping zipline adventure on EcoZip’s flying-fox
- Dual cables let you fly side-by-side with a friend
- Easy 1.4 km guided native bush walk
- Return ferry to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland, and scenic coach transfers
waiheke island Stay & Play
- A stunning 40-minute ferry ride from the hustle of downtown Auckland
- Surrounded by stunning coastlines and pristine beaches
- Indulge in local cuisine, award winning wineries and boutique shopping
- Explore a range of walking tracks
- Get adventurous with Zip-lining, horse riding, and even jet skis
- Onetangi Beach Apartments are located next to the beautiful white sands of Onetangi Beach
- Waiheke Island Motel is within an easy 10 minute drive of the island's most beautiful beaches
Tell me more