Waiheke Island WINTER WINE & DINE
- Winter Wine & Dine runs Friday, Saturday and Sunday from May to October.
- Select from one of four top Waiheke vineyards – Mudbrick, Cable Bay, Stonyridge & Batch
- Enjoy a seasonal multi-course meal with a glass of wine – see restaurant menu for specific offerings.
- Ferry sailing departs Auckland at 12pm, vineyard coach departs at 12.45pm from Matiatia Wharf.
- Return at your leisure on the Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus.
- We suggest you allow at least 5 hours including ferry travel.
Waiheke Island Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus tour
- Your adventure starts as soon as you board your Fullers360 ferry to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland, your return ferry ticket is included in the tour price.
- Your Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus will be waiting for you right outside Matiatia Ferry Terminal as you arrive on the island.
- Explore the island at your own pace, hop off at one of the 16 stops or stay on for a scenic 1.5 hour loop tour of the island.
- Stops include vineyards, restaurants, shops, art galleries, beaches and nature walks.
- Listen to commentary and local tips from your onboard host.
Ferry and bike/e-bike hire
- One full day bike or e-bike hire.
- Mountain bikes or e-bikes available for in a range of sizes.
- All the safety essentials including helmet and bike lock are included.
- Follow a map across Waiheke to the best areas to explore by bike.
- Convenient pick up and drop off.
- Return ferry fare.
Waiheke Island $99 Ferry & Car Hire
- One full day car hire - your car will be an automatic four-door, five-seat sedan or hatchback from the reliable Waiheke Auto Rental.
- Baby and booster seats - If you're bringing the whole family, carseats are available
- Convenient pick up and drop off - Waiheke Auto Rental is located inside the ferry terminal at Matiatia Wharf.
- Insurance, island maps and information – These necessities are all included in the price of the hire.
- Optional upgrade - Please note vehicle upgrades and extended hire periods are available
- Return ferry fare - This package includes one adult return ferry fare to Waiheke Island from Downtown Auckland.
Waiheke sea, land and sky
- Return ferry to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland.
- One day Hop-on Hop-off Explorer Bus tour to explore the island at your own pace.
- 30 minute scenic flight experience over Waiheke Island with Waiheke Wings.
EcoZip adventure tour
- Half day.
- Adrenaline-pumping adventure on EcoZip’s zipline.
- Dual cables let you fly side-by-side with a friend.
- Easy 1.4 km guided native bush walk.
- Return ferry to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland and scenic coach transfers.
waiheke island Stay and play
- A stunning 40-minute ferry ride from the hustle of downtown Auckland.
- Surrounded by stunning coastlines and pristine beaches.
- Indulge in local cuisine, award winning wineries and boutique shopping.
- Explore a range of walking tracks.
- Get adventurous with ziplining, horse riding, and even jet skis.
- Onetangi Beach Apartments are located next to the beautiful white sands of Onetangi Beach.
- Waiheke Island Motel is within an easy 10 minute drive of the island's most beautiful beaches.
Tell me more