Waiheke Island SUMMER WINE AND DINE
- Summer Wine and Dine runs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 3 December 2021 to 1 May 2022.
- Select from one of Waiheke’s best vineyards – Cable Bay Vineyard, Stonyridge Vineyard or Batch Winery.
- Return at your leisure on the Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus.
- $125 per person, including return ferry, on island transfer to venue, multi-course lunch with a glass of wine and return transfer on the Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus.
waiheke island TWILIGHT WINE AND DINE
- Twilight Wine and Dine runs every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 3 December 2021 to 27 March 2022.
- Evening starts with a wine tasting at Mudbrick Vineyard, followed by dinner and a glass of wine at Batch Winery.
- Allow at least five hours, including ferry travel.
- $168 per person, including return ferry, return on-island transfers to and from vineyards, wine tasting and a multi-course dinner paired with a delicious glass of Waiheke wine.
Waiheke Island Hop-On Hop-Off Vineyard Explorer Bus
- The Hop-On Hop-Off Vineyard Explorer Bus runs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 3 December 2021 to 1 May 2022.
- Enjoy wine tastings at three of Waiheke Island’s best vineyards – Cable Bay Vineyard, Batch Winery and Te Motu Vineyard.
- Make the most of the Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus with 16 stops along the way, including more top vineyards, popular beaches, seaside villages.
- We recommend allowing at least half a day, including ferry travel.
- $109 per person, including return ferry tickets, Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus pass and wine tastings at three vineyards on the route.
Waiheke Island Hop-on Hop-off Explorer Bus
- Your adventure starts as soon as you hop on the ferry to Waiheke Island from Downtown Auckland, your return ferry ticket is included in the tour price
- Board the modern Explorer Bus waiting right outside the Matiatia Ferry Terminal
- Explore the island at your own pace, hop off at one of the 16 stops or stay on for a scenic 1.5 hour loop tour of the island
- Stops include top vineyards, restaurants, shops, art galleries, beaches and nature walks
- Listen to commentary and local tips by on board island host
- Your Explorer bus meets the return ferry to Downtown Auckland
Waiheke Sea, Land and Sky
- Return ferry to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland.
- One day Hop-on Hop-off Explorer Bus tour to explore the island at your own pace.
- 30 minute scenic flight experience over Waiheke Island with Waiheke Wings.
Ferry and Bike/E-bike Hire
- One full day bike or e-bike hire.
- Mountain bikes or e-bikes available for in a range of sizes.
- All the safety essentials including helmet and bike lock are included.
- Follow a map across Waiheke to the best areas to explore by bike.
- Convenient pick up and drop off.
- Return ferry fare.
Waiheke Island $99 Ferry and Car Hire
- One full day car hire - your car will be an automatic four-door, five-seat sedan or hatchback from the reliable Waiheke Auto Rental.
- Baby and booster seats - If you're bringing the whole family, carseats are available.
- Convenient pick up and drop off - Waiheke Auto Rental is located inside the ferry terminal at Matiatia wharf.
- Insurance, island maps and information – these necessities are all included in the price of the hire.
- Optional upgrade - please note vehicle upgrades and extended hire periods are available.
- Return ferry fare - this package includes one adult return ferry fare to Waiheke Island from Downtown Auckland.
EcoZip Adventure Tour
- Half day.
- Adrenaline-pumping adventure on EcoZip’s zipline.
- Dual cables let you fly side-by-side with a friend.
- Easy 1.4 km guided native bush walk.
- Return ferry to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland and scenic coach transfers.
waiheke island Stay and Play
- A stunning 40-minute ferry ride from the hustle of downtown Auckland.
- Surrounded by stunning coastlines and pristine beaches.
- Indulge in local cuisine, award winning wineries and boutique shopping.
- Explore a range of walking tracks.
- Get adventurous with ziplining, horse riding, and even jet skis.
- Onetangi Beach Apartments are located next to the beautiful white sands of Onetangi Beach.
- Waiheke Island Motel is within an easy 10 minute drive of the island's most beautiful beaches.
Tell me more