waiheke island Stay and play
- A stunning 40-minute ferry ride from the hustle of downtown Auckland.
- Surrounded by stunning coastlines and pristine beaches.
- Indulge in local cuisine, award winning wineries and boutique shopping.
- Explore a range of walking tracks.
- Get adventurous with ziplining, horse riding, and even jet skis.
- Onetangi Beach Apartments are located next to the beautiful white sands of Onetangi Beach.
- Waiheke Island Motel is within an easy 10 minute drive of the island's most beautiful beaches.
Tiritiri Matangi Island Stay the night
- For a truly unique experience, stay overnight in DOC’s (Department of Conservation) bunkhouse - the only accommodation on the island.
- Observe New Zealand’s nocturnal wildlife emerging as the sun goes down.
- Wake up to Tiritiri’s world famous dawn chorus.
- Kororā, and the little spotted kiwi, are just some of the wildlife you may be lucky to see on an overnight stay.
- Visit the DOC website to learn more.
Rotoroa Island Stay the night
- Serenity Holiday
- Home - Four bedrooms + bunkhouse, sleeps up to 13 people
- Oranga Cottage - Three bedrooms, sleeps up to six people
- Mahoe Holiday Home - Four bedrooms, sleeps up to seven people
- The Superintendent’s House - Dormitory style, sleeps up to 18 people in bunk beds